Monday, July 03, 2006


So we got wacked again by another freakish storm last night. This time it include hail. I went out on the deck after it passed at 7pm and checked my improptu rain guage (open cooler) and found another 2 inches of rain. The lights flickered a couple times but we never totally lost power but this morning when we pulled out of the driveway, we found this. Yes, one of our trees lost a huge branch and fell on the power lines, cutting off power to everyone on our block to the left of us (looking at the house) I don't know how we kept power but it must have been hot for everyone else. I offered Dave my generator but he had faith in the power company coming soon. I think they got it repaired by 2 or 3, but I did finally un-box that 5000 watt engine. Now I need to buy gas.. The storms seem to be sticking around.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: