Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Favorite

So the boys new favorite DVD is the Honda Odyssey feature overview that came with the new van. I got back from the gym this morning and Grandma, Dylan and Sam were learning all about the features and functionality of the Honda Odyssey. They probably know more about the engine performance and the eight way adjustable seat than I do. I guess if I can't figure out the voice commands for the navigation system the boys will help me out and set it up for me. It reminds me that the boys also seem to like the box a toy came in more than the toy itself. Think about it, a box for a car would be awesome.

Grandma Linda and Grandpa Gil are both here now and I'm off to Oceanside California in the morning. Should be a good trip. Just a planning meeting tomorrow afternoon, some sailing on Saturday and a beach party Sunday. Oh yeah, a dinner each night as well. Lots of good networking opportunities all weekend long. I'm bringing the good camera, so I hope to have "good" photos from the whole trip.

No comments: