Friday, June 30, 2006

All Star Wrestling


I got back from NYC around 3pm today and found the boys just waking up from their nap. We wrestled on the bed for a while, then they were off to the pool. New York was good and I had really good meetings but I'm glad to be back in the suburbs. The city kind of engulfs you after a while. Adam's flat is in a perfect location and I walked to most everything I did there but it's just, city, city, city, all the time. I actually wish I would have spent more time in the apartment because it's so nice. I took some pictures of the new lawn he had installed in the great room. Complete with teak furniture and plenty of light from the windows. It's pretty funny. Anyway, in case you don't read Nicole's blog, Dylan stuck something up his nose last night and they had to go to the emergency room to get it removed. Read all about it here. http://nikabolid.blogspot.com/ Posted by Picasa

No comments: