Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Golden Gopher Stadium



My sister and a couple partners just launched a web site for the new University of Minnesota football stadium in Minneapolis. The site uses a lot of flash and includes really cool internal fly byes of different parts of the structure. This is a pretty jiggy stadium and borrows a lot from the original brick house I remember the Gophers playing in before it was torn down. They have played in the Metrodome for the last 25 plus years which is not conducive to football. Rach did a great job with this site. I feel like I've been there already. www.carpcake.com

On another note, I took some more pictures of the Carlyle House visit yesterday and put them up on Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/homerclees/sets/72157606909764436/ Enjoy.

No comments: