Saturday, July 29, 2006

Comforting Look

We got home around midnight from the concert on Saturday and all the parking spaces near our room at the Hershey Lodge were full. I dropped Nicole and the kids off at the room and took the van to a spot in a nearby lot. When I got back to the room I opened the door and the boys were in their bed looking all sleepy and Sam gave me this look and smile like he was sooo happy that I came back. I told him I'd be back in a few minutes but I think little things like me actually returning, re-assured him that he could trust my word. We all slept pretty well last night.

We are back in Virginia tonight after a full day of trains and Dutch Amish people. I have a ton of pictures to post tomorrow and some video I will try to add to Google later this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and the family had a great time!!! love the landmine...

opt for spellcheck next time :-)