Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ok, so I've tried to moblog a couple times since I've been in Minnesota and the darn things aren't posting for some reason. I've been having a good time playing golf and visiting with the family the last few days and just got back from having a few drinks with my friend Melissa. I played golf with my Dad and Dan last couple days and saw the movie Click with Jeff on Monday night. It's been a fun few days and I'm heading home tomorrow night.

I really haven't taken any pictures while I've been here and it's a shame. Minnesota is a very pretty place in the summer and is only matched by it's winter look. I'm looking forward to the Wisconsin trip later this summer. The upper midwest has a whole different feel from the east coast and I'm eager to get a really good long dose of it when with travel in the family truckster on our family summer vacation. I think I miss the simplicy of all the summers I spent here as a child and young adult. It can't be brought back to life but I'm pretty sure I can capture it in a moment or two if I pay attention.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

Kumie said...

I had no idea you were such a sensitive...or that you were a woman.

Mark said...

I'm more woman than you anyway.

Anonymous said...

That's just wrong, Mark.