Saturday, April 22, 2006

Rainman Sweet

The picture below is the lead singer of Rainman Suite. The last of four bands Jud and I saw at the sleezy Double Down bar. It was one nasty joint but a nice departure from all the glitz on the strip. It was a very small place but the bands were surprisingly good. The worst of the four was an all girl band called the Randies. They trey hard but were a little disconnected. Rainman Suite could be the next Green Day. I bought a cd if anyone doesn't believe me.

We got in at 3am and have beed doing a whole lot of nothing today. A little food, shopping at Tommy Bahama and hanging at the pool. I think the bachelor is having a good time.

Mark Carpenter
General Manager
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

1 comment:

Kumie said...

Gambling is a sin. Because you decided to go to engage in such sinful acts this weekend, you missed out on a really good show on Friday night. Screw Green Day (despite the fact that I have all of their albums). If you want some good punk, I'll give you some good punk.