Wednesday, April 19, 2006


I spent most of the afternoon in the Atlanta airport today. The meeting I was attending around 1 so I headed to the airport to check in and see if I could find an earlier flight than 6pm. No other flight really made sense so I went thru security and found a Laptop Lane (a little private office you can rent with a computer, printer and stuff) and did e-mail for a couple hours. I seemed kinda quite in the halls while I was in this little closed cube and when I finally left I found out that they had a bomb threat and closed the security check points about 5 minutes after I had gotten by it. They made thousands of people leave the terminal and stand in the rain while they addressed the issue. I felt pretty lucky I didn't show up to the airport 5 minutes later and stood around for two hours waiting to get in. That would have sucked... The air traffic was stopped for 90 minutes so everything was backed up of course so i took a leisurely walk under the runways from terminal T to D where my flight was going to board. The train is faster but I had time to kill. Found a Kenyan art exhibit between Terminal A and B I think and took a few pictures. It was almost all carved stone. Very interesting. I'm home how and ready for sleep. It was good to see Nicole and the boys even with them fast a sleep.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: