Monday, April 24, 2006

Back from Vegas

I’m finally feeling fairly normal after a long weekend in Las Vegas with very little sleep.  It was fun but I was glad to be home by 3:30 yesterday.  Nicole and boys came to the airport and picked me up.  I got the little guys a couple presents.  One was a shirt with hot rod cars and flames on them that said Las Vegas.  They were not impressed and threw them on the floor demanding the real present.  Well, I did get them a real present but I expected a little appreciation for the t-shirts.  Anyway, I then gave them two full airport sets, including plane, luggage carriers, food truck, plane tow truck and signs.  They have been fighting over the two identical sets ever since.

I don’t get it.  I buy two of everything but they still find a way to argue about it.  It’s been good hand with them again.  My group moved floors today to our new offices.  Everything went pretty well but I have a lot of boxes to unpack.  Should be fun.

1 comment:

Kumie said...

You miss me.