Friday, April 14, 2006

Minnesota Stories

I just got down working out and was catching up on some video podcasts that I download to my video ipod a few times a week.  I came across a classic from the producer of Minnesota Stories.  It’s a little music video called “When winter lets go in Minnesota”  You might have to be from Minnesota get the full meaning but hey, it has a cute baby as the star so how can you go wrong.  For you without video ipods, go to http://www.mnstories.com/archives/2006/04/when_winter_let.html to check it out.  If you have a video ipod, go subscribe to this on itunes.  Good times.  

On that note, I’m also very fond of “Ask a Ninja” and the last episode was about “Minjas” or midget ninjas.  Go to this page http://www.askaninja.com and scroll down a little ways and check it out.  This Ninja is amazing and some of the best free entertainment around.  

I’m packing up the office today and I’m feeling much better if any of you people leaving comments care.  Ask the Ninja says, “I look forward to killing you later.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that a threat? bring it on...

besides I think Hannah could take you out...