Thursday, April 20, 2006


Here's some more Kenyan art from Atlanta's Hartfield-Jackson airport. I woke up this morning and Dylan was in bed with me and Nicole was working out in the basement. I snuggled with him for a while then he slowly opened his eyes and saw me next to him. He kind of pulled himself up to a sitting position on the bed while still looking at me in a surprised to see me kind of way. I wasn't there when he went to bed so I think he was a little confused. Anyway, he looked at me a little longer and then said "where's my present?"

I have been bringing the boys little gifts after being gone a few days and now it seems to be the first thing they think of when I return. I do think they are actually happy to see me but the present is an extra added bonus. I'm sure they will get one soon.

No comments: