Thursday, June 02, 2005


We went down the street to the Alexandria Train Station to watch Choo Choo's tonight after work. It's quite the hot bed of train action. You got VRE trains, Amtrak and accross the tracks a bit, Metro. The boys even got a ride on a station luggage cart (modified golf cart) from the station guy. We then went across the street to the Masonic Temple and climbed a lot of steps. I'm putting some more pictures up in my flickr account. You can access flickr from durpenters.org. I'm a little exhausted from the Provider Conference yesterday and trying to pick all the right words to say this afternoon at Laura Rossman's going away party. She was my first boss at AARP and was there for 15 years. I think my comments went over well and I didn't cry so I got that going for me. I'm going to miss her.. Posted by Hello

No comments: