Wednesday, June 01, 2005

ASI Provider Summit

I'm at the AARP Services, providers summit all day today. I walked to the Reagan Building this morning from AARP headquarters and realized how seldomly I leave that building during day. I usually drive in, park in the garage, head upstairs and go back to the garage for the drive home. The Penn Quarter nieghborhood where I work has really grown up and is quite vibrant. I need to get out and walk more aften during the day. At least until it's 100 degrees and humid.

I'm speaking today at 2. Time to get pumped up and sell the digital future of AARP.

Maor soon....
Mark Carpenter
General Manager and Director
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: