Thursday, June 30, 2005

Airplanes and 2 year olds

So, the plane is delayed for an hour. First a mechanical problem, then weather. The boys cannot handle the close proximity of air travel at this age. Dylan is still awake and kicking the seat in front of him, beating on the table or screaming at the top of his lungs. Sam was doing that until he puked on Nicole and fell a sleep.

I have no idea how we are going to get home. I don't think I can get on a plane with them again until they are four. We're over Colorado or one of those mountain states and I'm considering asking the pilot to drop us in Utah so we can catch a train.

Mark Carpenter
General Manager and Director
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: