Thursday, June 30, 2005

Happy Birthday Grampa

While I was whining about how hard it is to travel with 2 year olds, I forgot to wish my Dad a happy birthday. Thank you dad for putting up with my crap, like the time I puked in hands on that car ferry on lake Michigan and the time in high school when my girlfriend puked in the back seat of your car (this may be the first time your heard that one).

You've been a fantastic father and you obviously have something I need to work on. Thanks for being patience (I don't know how to spell) with me all those years and feel free to help me learn how to be display more patience with these two beautiful (now sleeping) children.

Love you and again, Happy Birthday.

Mark

Mark Carpenter
General Manager and Director
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: