Sunday, June 05, 2005

Houston we have a problem

Actually Houston is the problem. Hot, humid and full of strip malls. I told Sam and Dylan I was going on an airplane and Dylan said "bye,bye, papa, see you later". I don't know where he hears this stuff. They've had two trips to the airport this weekend, one for me and one for Nicole. They must think we just need to go on an airplane every once and a while or we are going to go see grandma since that's the only places they go. I don't think they have a sense of distance or the understanding that the world has time and space constraints. The trip to a PRK is the same as the one down the street as it is to one in Berkeley or Wayzata. It's all very simple.

If I find anything interesting in Houston, I'll take a picture and blog it. Don't hold your breath.

More soon.

Mark Carpenter
General Manager and Director
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: