Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Not surprised

I guess any airport named George Bush International is going to have problems. I swear I've always had delays or problems whenever I've gone through there. My United flight was delayed two hours so I jumped a Continental direct to DCA (Reagan National, scary going from Bush to Reagan). I'm about 45 minutes as I write this and all in all I should get home earlier than the original flight.

The two days at Personalysis was useful and thought provocing. Phillip Bailey was great to work with and helped me with a ton of insights into a number of my relationships. I'm tired now but feel pretty good about how I can use this information to be more effective at work and home.

I'm golfing with my e-business exexcutive buddies. Then I'm having dinner with Eric Smith from Global Business Networks. He's been running the scenario planning workshop for my group at aarp the last couple days.

As predicted, not a lot of good pictures from Houston.

More soon.

Mark Carpenter
General Manager and Director
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: