Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 4


Day 4
Originally uploaded by homerclees.

Its been a busy but exciting first week on the job and I'm starting to feel at least a little comfortable. New jobs are weird but you start to see famliar patterns pretty quickly and you can start feeling like your contributing something by using that outside perspective to add to the dialog. Very nice people here and I have a lot to learn. I don't talk a lot about my job on this blog so the bottom line is that I'm very happy with my move based on the first four days. I'm meeting some of my old aia buddies for happy hour tonight and it will be good to see them too.

The picture is my new view, National Geographic across 16th street and a hotel next door. Thanks for all the nice comments on the last post.

2 comments:

Kitten Herder said...

Gee, too bad you got such a crappy office out of the trade. :)

Anonymous said...

You need to feng shui that office immediately!