Monday, April 07, 2008

Any Given Monday

This morning, Sam said he wanted to pick out my underwear for me. I thought that was nice and one less thing I had to worry about each morning. Dylan told me that he wanted to go to China this morning. Maybe those two things are connected since most underwear is made in China. When I got home today the boys and I went through a stack of dinosaur cards. Sam wanted the Carnivores and Dylan the Herbivores. Sam had 12 and Dylan 24 at the end of the exercise. Then we created card houses out of the cards and ran into them with toy cars. It was all very hilarious actually.

I know this makes no sense but I wanted to write what we did today so that I can look back in a few years and remember how simple it all was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, this makes a lot more sense than some of your Bob-ish messages!

Kitten Herder said...

Glad to hear that there were more vegi-sauri than flesh eaters. :)