Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Movie

Well, we won't be going to another movie for a little while. They weren't totally bad but they kept screaming at the screen and didn't really use inside voices much. The theater probably only had 20 people in it and half of them were under 5 so no harm done. The boys are not ready for a prime time movies yet but that's what DVD's are for.

Joe Jackson was good last night. Just him, Graham Maby and Dave the drummer. No guitars for this show so it was pretty mellow. Still didn't get home till 1am so I'm a little tired today. Not as tired if I had to get up and go to work so I've got that going for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you.. looking at the positive... :)

Kumie said...

Yeah, it was a good show bob, but some of his songs were so boring, even he was drinking coffee up there to keep himself awake. You had to have gotten home before 1 though...I got home at like 1:12, and it's a 40 minute drive from your house to mine, dummy.