Sunday, June 18, 2006

Alexandria Waterfront Festival

Another year and another festival. I think we went to our first one with Thom and Jen while Nicole was prego. It's a lovely little festival but I must say, no one was watching the band. I don't think they booked any popular acts this year and things were a little slow. Anyway, the boys loved the rides and Joseph and I had a few beers while Kumie tried to stay out of the sun. We all had dinner at Austin Grill after that and then came how to watch Herbie, Fully Loaded with Lindsey Lohan. Very hot. I've posted a few pics of the event here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/homerclees/sets/72157594168922915/

We went to the pool this morning and now it's time for the boys to nap so papa can watch some US Open Golf.

1 comment:

Kumie said...

ok, i was wrong...it looks like she was 18 or 19 when she made that movie.