Saturday, March 18, 2006

Up early again

On a plane bound for Dulles and looking forward to seeing Nicole and the boys. Don't tell them but I bought two Jay Jay Jet planes at the airport gift shop. I don't want them to think they get a present everytime I leave town but its hard to come home empty handed. I still remember a fire engine my dad brought me from some trip over seas. He use to travel to Germany and Japan a lot and to me, that fire engine was exotic. Possibly coming from a foriegn land or an airport gift shop. I don't remember how many times he brought me something after a trip but I remember that fire engine.

Maybe the boys will recall one of the presents in 40 years and look back at it as proof that papa loves them.

Mark Carpenter
General Manager
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: