Saturday, March 11, 2006


I met Nicole and the boys at the train station last night after a quick happy hour for Gina's birthday. Happy birthday Gina, enjoy the weekend. The boys saw two Amtracks, two VRE's and a CSX while waiting for me to get there. Needless to say, they were excited. It's been in the 70's the last couple days and feels like summer. I need a little more winter, so I'm hoping it will get cold again soon. Here they are playing pirate with their Williamsburg hats. Their little heads have gotten so big, the hats don't fit anymore. Growing up fast..... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, thanks for the Happy B-day wishes. And especially for coming to have a drink with us last night, it would not have been the same without ya!!! Don't forget the Duran Duran video on Monday!!! Cheers and if you are good, I will bring ya some chili ( you knew I was going to get some!)