Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Boston Again

In case you were wondering about the previous picture posts, I was in Boston on Monday and Tuesday. More meetings and a dinner, and of course a few cocktails at the Beantown Pub. All in all, good times. I was initially on the 6:45 shuttle flight to DCA last night but we got out of the meeting right at 5pm and I scrambled over to the airport and got on a 5:45 flight with about a minute to spare. This got me into DC at 7pm and home by 7:30, before the boys went to bed. Besides, Ted Kennedy and his secret service agents were on board, so it must have been safer.

I'm back in the office now and I don't think I have any business travel coming up in December. It will be nice to stay in one place for a little while. Kumie, Nicole, Joe, the boys and I are going on the Santa Train on Friday. Should be a hoot and give me plenty of photo opportunities.

No comments: