Saturday, November 19, 2005

The End of Wacky Dave Birthday Posts

I finally uploaded a bunch of pictures from last weekends trip to Charleston, SC to celebrate Wacky Dave turning 50.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/homerclees/sets/1399403/

Good times but I'm glad I'm home this weekend to catch up on all the stuff that needs to be done around here. I think I'm done with golf for a while. It's getting too cold and my game was only so-so last weekend. I didn't get to play as much as I wanted this season so will have to pick up the pace next year. We built our first fire in the fireplace last night and watched the Adam Sandler version of the Longest Yard. Pretty funny actually or maybe it was the wine.

More wine and fire tonight and of course the big game at 7pm ET. Go Cal again.

No comments: