Thursday, November 17, 2005

I forgot to point people to an article I'm quoted in a number of times from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. It turned out pretty well but I never said this "AARP, which defines seniors as anyone older than 50" I would never say that but that's what the reporter quoted me basically saying. AARP Membership age begins at 50 but I NEVER use the word "senior" when talking to reporters. I don't think I've ever seen myself quoted in print when the reporter didn't misrepresent something I said or didn't say. Arg...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05317/605690.stm

BTW, just to clarify. I'll be pulling for Cal to win the big game on Saturday. The picture of the big game flags at Stanford was simply to illustrate the point that it's a BIG GAME to both sides.

GO BEARS!!

No comments: