Friday, July 22, 2005

Wow, it's been 3 days since I added to this blog. I have really tried to be daily with the whole business but I guess work has really gotten in the way. Actually, I played golf yesterday but I needed the break. On that topic, I shot a 48 on the front side (not so good) and a 37 on the back (one over par). How this happened, I have no idea. Something about concentration and just letting go.

Anyway, I should have some new photos of the boys this weekend. Dylan has a temp right now so I don't know we'll be going to the Silampa cookout but I bet I'll find some opportunity to take some shot of the little guys. That or I'll take a look at what Blanca has taken on the house digital camera this week and blog those.

Chinese food is on the way, talk with you all soon.

No comments: