Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy 4th of July

The boys saw their first fireworks yesterday and sam was determined to name each one for someone. Grandma's, pappa's, etc... Dylan fell a sleep mid way but said he enjoyed them when he work up an hour later. The boys also participated in a neighborhood parade in the morning and I have a ton of pictures but I can't get them up right now. Its just too hard using a modem so I'll wait till I get home. I did manage to get on up on Flickr but I think that's it until later this week. I'll post a few dozen by sunday night.

I am going to help Linda and Gil get a high speed internet line and new Dell in the next few days so the next visit should be better recorded.

Go to www.durpenters.org for the parade wagon picture.

More soon.

Mark Carpenter
General Manager and Director
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: