Saturday, July 30, 2005


The show we saw last night was really funny. http://broadwayworld.com/showinfo.cfm?showid=443 We started out at the Royalton bar where I stay quite often when I come to NY. A martini then a walk to the theater then a 10:30 dinner at the Gramercy Tavern.

This morning started out with a trip on the Lexington Line from Astor Pl. to 68th street. The boys really liked the noisy train in a tunnel. When then walked into the park and found a great little playground with an awesome slide. From there we went to the Central Park Carousel and rode the uppy downy horses. Then we were off to the Museum of Natural History on 81st and Central Park West to see dinosaurs.

We got back to Adam's place around 2 and the boys took a nap and I went to the gym. I'll add a few more pictures to my flickr account again for some picture detail of the day. Hey I also got an e-mail from my cousin Tony yesterday saying his movie shoot at his house went really well and he's in the midst of editing and scoring the feature. You can read all about it at www.tonyadelman.com

We're having a birthday party for Adam tonight. Should be fun, they just came with a table of cheese.

More soon....

No comments: