Sunday, January 09, 2011

Wishing I Brought My Knee Brace


Wishing I Brought My Knee Brace
Originally uploaded by homerclees.

This is the first tee of the Torrey Pines South Course and the location of the 2008 US Open and a tournament stop in two weeks. I didn't bring my golf clubs, shoes or knee brace on this trip. It just seemed too much to haul to Vegas and La Jolla but just walking around the beautiful grounds of this this place made me sad I left all that stuff at home. I can rent clubs and buy shoes but I will probably fall over in my backswing if I don't have my brace on. Oh well, maybe next year. I have an early flight tomorrow and I'm looking forward to seeing the family and a four day weekend next week. I think I will take Friday off and Monday is a holiday. The ACS Editors meeting was very nice, I learned a lot and had some great conversations with some of the leading scientists in the field of Chemistry. The CES Show and this meeting as worn me out and I'm ready for some R&R.

IMG_0641

1 comment:

Wilio Curnold said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.