Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year

We got the boys out yesterday with a touch football game with some of the old flag football team players and their coach. We are starting the training for next season early and they were really muddy to show for it. The McCarrick's early new year party was fun but all the running away from girls in that that rather large home wore the boys out by 8pm. The party only went till 9pm but Nicole and I had fun before coming home and watching Easy A, then the ball drop in Times Square. I have another day off tomorrow but the boys go back to school and Nicole to work. Not sure what I'm going to do but it will probably not be real strenuous.

I posted a bunch of my pictures from Christmas in Minnesota on flickr. It's warm in Virginia right now and I kind of miss the snow. We still have some winter left and may see a few flakes before spring. On to some football for the rest of the day. The Vikings are done but the playoffs are always fun to watch regardless.

No comments: