Saturday, June 27, 2009

All Better on the Forehead Front

I don't have any pictures but things are feeling and looking much better. I was a painful week but I really have been pretty pain free today with a few bouts here and there but all and all it's a world of difference since Tuesday or Wednesday. Shingles are not a good thing and I will recognize them if they come around again.

Gonna trade vans tomorrow, same color, same interior, a few improvements over the 2006 and a lower lease rate. I love leasing cars, I never have a mechanic telling you that the air conditioner broke and you have a $2,000 repair bill and as in the last two exchanges, I've gotten a better car for less money. My theory anyway, when it comes to cars, why buy when you can rent?

1 comment:

gina said...

glad to hear that old man!