Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to Normal

It was a great long weekend with my parents in town. We did some fun stuff and the boys loved having all the extra attention. My Mom got some good pictures and has put them up in her flickr account for once. I will need to get mine posted sometime this week as well. You will see in the pictures that Dylan is back in the boot, due to yet another fracture in his lower leg. I'm not sure what he's doing but even with that thing on, he insists on climbing on benches and other things and jumping off. I guess you do enough of that and you break a leg. He missed the last two basketball practices this week and had to watch Sam sweat it out and was pretty upset. I think he can still play the last t-ball game tomorrow, at least hit because their really is no fielding going on.

Nicole and I are back to work and dodging rain like everyone else in this rain soaked part of the country. I'm tired, been battling a slight cold all week. Need to rest the eyes if this thunder ever stops.

No comments: