Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Gearing up for the Fourth

So I've been trying to get all caught up from being out all of last week here at work and looking forward to the three day weekend coming up. I'm going to play some golf, see some fireworks and get some pool time in. June kind of went by quickly and we are now in the second half of the year with the days getting shorter until December 21st. I like the shorter, colder parts of the year but have lots of good summer vacation plans set up before we start a new school year and get a fresh load of wood for the fireplace.

My blogging has been a little sparse the past month or so but I'm sure I will have lots of pictures of the boys and various locations in the coming months to fill this thing up again. Regardless of whether any of you get value from my postings, I'm getting a ton of value by being able to go back 4 years and see what I was doing each month. My memory is fading with age ya know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You poor old thing...