Friday, December 08, 2006

Time Flies

I guess I forgot to post the last few days. It's been another busy week at work, but busy in a good way. I was able to get out with a few people on Wednesday night, which was fun but otherwise, it's been work. We had a plumber come over yesterday to replace a shower faucet valve that went bad. It only gave us steaming hot water which made it difficult to shower. Unfortuneatly, I didn't realize they would have to cut a hole in the guest bathroom to replace the value in our shower. That kind of sucked but Nicole was itching to have that bathroom redone anyway. All in all, I had a nice normal shower this morning before heading out in the the 20 degree morning.

The boys are doing well and we are heading down to the US Botanical Gardens tomorrow to see a model train set up in the plants. They should like that for a little while anyway. I'll take some pictures. It's going to be cold this weekend so I plan on lighting a number of fires and sitting around. It's a good time of year.

No comments: