Friday, December 15, 2006

Pet Peeves Continued

Ok, so I think what irritates me the most about the secret service closing down my way to the gym on a regular basis is that I don't really think the President should leave the Whitehouse. He basically runs his administration with a bunker mentality and only seems to visit other departments of government to tell people "he won't accept ideas that will lead to defeat" What's that all about? That basically allows him to accept no ideas because he can claim anything would lead to defeat. Besides, shouldn't he have been doing this for the last 5 years? Maybe if he got out and asked people for ideas before he invaded Iraq, we wouldn't have this impossible problem. Maybe, if he would have asked people for ideas and adjusted his strategy all along, we wouldn't have this impossible problem. I didn't have to walk accross the elipse 5 years ago, he could have gone on many fact finding missions in DC then, but didn't.

In case anyone else noticed, Kumie closed down her blog. That annoys me too and I went to Quiznos again yesterday and sure enough, they still want to know if I want Tomato's and Lettuce on my BLT. I may go in next week and tell them that I'd like tomato's and lettuce but hold the bacon and see how they react.

No comments: