Saturday, December 30, 2006

30th Birthday Party

My buddy Mike threw a party for his girlfriend Kelly last night so Nicole and I got Kim to baby sit and headed downtown for a nice dinner and party in the U Street area. It was fun but we headed home before the rest of the crew that didn't have a $16 an hour baby sitter went out dancing at Chief Ikes.

Went to the gym this morning and the boys got passport pictures taken. Sam didn't want to have his taken until I told him you needed a passport to go to Narnia. The Chronicles of Narnia is his favorite movie right now and he immediately said after that "I want my picture taken for a passport" He then started asking "how do you get to Narnia?" If anyone knows how to get there besides walking into a wardrobe, let me know. We aren't leaving the country anytime soon but we figured we will eventually and a passport would be a good thing to have.

Actually, we may be able to convince Sam that Ireland or Scotland is Narnia and plan a trip there soon. Everyone would talk like the characters in the movie and I really would like to visit Ireland again and hit Scotland for the first time. That would be fun.

No comments: