Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tiger Woods Golf

I've introduced the boys to Tiger Woods Golf on the Xbox 360 this weekend. They aren't bad. Sam pared the second hole he played and Dylan chipped in from about 60 yards out. They are doing better than McConnell did the first time he played it. They have had challenges with the game here and there but they seem to get the whole concept of golf now. Good sign.

Momma and boys went back to the Botanic Garden today on a play date with Charlie and his parents. The pictures are here. I stayed home and rested my sore rib cage. I fell down some freshly mopped stairs that didn't have a wet floor caution sign on it Wednesday and it feels like I cracked some ribs. I don't think I actually did crack ribs because I landed on my butt and kind of pulled the rib cage a bit. Anyway, it hurts..

Sam has a nasty cough and Dylan is probably right behind him. I hope they feel better so they can go to school tomorrow. They like school. Man, Sam just birdied number 17 at Pebble Beach.

No comments: