Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sonoma wine tour

Good stuff all around. The day was beautiful and the company fantastic. We visited a few spots in and around Healdsburg and I bought a couple of cases of some really good wine. Some Pinot, cabenet, Zin, sparkling and even a couple Pinot Rosa's. Oh yeah and some really interesting Zinfandel Ports, dessert in a bottle.

I'm at Oakland International waiting for my red eye to Dulles. I got upgraded so I will hopefully be able to get some sleep but then again, maybe I'll drink some wine and listen to Green Day. Hard to tell at this point.

I got some picture of wine country that I'll post to flickr and the blog but didn't get the quantity I got last November when Nicole and I spent a couple days in Napa. I really like wine country. The weather, vines, mountains, trees and the wine. Its all good.

Mark Carpenter
General Manager
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: