Sunday, February 06, 2005

One full week of blogging

So I got a post in every day last week and it was kind of fun. I'm going to try to keep it up for a while, at least a handful of posts each week. I'm doing this one from my basement on my exercise bike. It keeps me busy during the 50 minutes of riding boredom.

Nicole and I took the boys to the park this morning. That's where the shot below came from. They are napping now then we will be off to Jud's for the superbowl. Go Pats! I hate any team that beat the Vikings this year and its been years since the Patriots beat them.

Btw, www.durpenters.org is open for business but will be getting a facelift as Kumie gets to it. Remember, its now a .org. You will see Thanksgiving and Christmas photos when we release the site update. Stay tuned.

One more thing. I'm listening to an album called Moody Bluegrass. Its a Nashville tribute to the Moody Blues. Good stuff, go out and buy it.


Mark
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: