Sunday, February 20, 2005

Farwell Sioux City

Well, I'm at the airport hoping this fog will lift so I can start the trip home. The TP Festival was a big success with the second almost selling out. I watch the act twice and laughed my --- off both times. Had breakfast with the family this morning and looking forward to seeing Nicole and the boys.

Security is tight down here at SUX. I just had to explain every camera in my bag to TSA. Had plenty of time cosidering a 25 seat plane takes off every 2 hous here. Not quite the security lines at Dulles.

I'll try to post the pictures I took here when I get home. I think I got a few good ones.

More later...




Mark Carpenter
General Manager and Director
Web Strategy and Operations
www.aarp.org
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

No comments: