Sunday, February 27, 2005


It's suppose to snow a whole bunch tonight and tomorrow depending on how a storm from the south tracks up the coast. Their are a ton of little things that determine a good snowfall in this area but it appears they may all come together in the next 24 hours to create havoc. I'm posting this picture of me and the boys that Blanca took last Friday. I rarely get in the pictures because I'm taking them so here I am. All the snow in the background is gone now but soon to be replaced. Nicole and I are going to nestle in and watch the Oscar's tonight and cross our fingers that Adam wins. The odds are in his favor this afternoon at the official gaming sites with the Phantom of the Opera a close second. I usually hate these award shows but when your brother in-law is up for a golden bald statue and performing, it becomes a little more exciting. I'll be sure to post a champagne toast to ol Adam tonight after he brings home the gold. More later... Posted by Hello

No comments: