Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Durpenters.org is open for business

Thanks to Kumie, www.durpenters.org  is open for business again.  It's a long story but the new site has some recent photo collections from Thanksgiving and Christmas as well as all the old galleries you came to enjoy last year.  It also has a link back to this blog and to the message boards. 
 
One really cool new feature we added is the flickr photo's down the right side of the page.  These photos will change every time I add a photo to flickr.  I can add photos to flickr by e-mail or with an easy tool on my desktop.  These will usually be camera phone pictures but will also include one offs that I don't want to build a whole gallery for on the web site.  These photo's will probably change almost daily. So come back often.  Remember, it's durpenters.org now, DO NOT GO TO THE .COM SITE.  I don't own that address anymore and don't like the damn Canadians that do.
 
Mark

No comments: