Friday, February 03, 2012

POTUS


POTUS
Originally uploaded by homerclees.

The President is in one of these two limo's heading to the back door of the Jefferson Hotel across the street from me. They shut down M Street and 14th a half hour ago and cleared everyone out for his arrival. It's unfortunate these days that he couldn't just walk the four blocks from the White House on a nice day like today but I guess even that would be dangerous. This was taken from my office window and I was being watched by a bunch of guys on the rooftops as I took these pictures. I waved but they didn't seem amused.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I couldn't get the zoom on my Blackberry to work, or I could have posted a pic yesterday of the young woman who took off her clothes to pose naked in the vestibule of the condo building next to AARP's B building.

At least the Secret Service wouldn't be putting me on a list for my pic ;).

Mark said...

Yeah, you need to have a better camera ready next time. Those pictures would have been more interesting, at least to me.