Friday, February 17, 2012

Aria


Aria
Originally uploaded by homerclees.

I had what was probably the best meal I'd had this year at Sage in the newish Aria Resort. The whole place is pretty nice with a number of great looking restaurants that I will have to try at some point. It was fun to be on an expert panel at the Ragan Social Media conference. It had been a while since I'd done a conference event like that. I used to do 3 or 4 a year for a while when I was at AARP. 1 or 2 a year would be enough these days.

I played blackjack a little longer than I planned last night because I couldn't lose. The cards were flowing for me and I was making back the money I lost on Wednesday. Didn't get to bed till 1 and I had to get up at 3:30am to catch a 6am flight. The only saving grace in all that was that I got the last first class seat on the plane. I'm tired but glad to be home.

No comments: