Friday, February 11, 2011

Chinese New Year


IMG_2014
Originally uploaded by homerclees.

Dylan and Sam had participated in the school New Year celebration today and had some fancy outfits to wear. Dylan looked good to and I will post a video of one of the songs so you can see him as well. I'm glad this week is over. It was good but it wore me out a little. Going to go out and pick up a new vehicle tomorrow which will be fun and of course, a basketball game tomorrow night at 6:15. Can they keep the unbeaten streak going or will we come back down to earth and would it be a good thing so lose one before the tournament starts so they won't be so cocky going into it? I don't know, but we beat this team before and I like to see them win. Lessons in losing as well. Hmmm, I guess I'm not playing or coaching so it's out of my hands anyway.

No comments: