Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Rainy Days

I'm not sure if I'm recovering from having the kids by myself for 4 days or if all the rain is making me tired but I am just wiped out. We haven't really seen the sun in these parts for a few days now and while all the rain is helping the lawn grow, it's not doing much for my overall mood. I kind of miss those crisp, sunny, winter days we had a few months ago. Those days give me energy. I find myself looking at the trees with all the new green leaves on them and think about what they will look like this fall before the winds blow them away. Longing for fall before summer even starts is probably not a good focus, tons of good stuff happens in the summer and time in the pool with the boys and on the golf course will be fun indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blah blah blah -- tis the season for rain and we need it.

Anonymous said...

You and Karen Carpenter....