Friday, May 15, 2009

Ace of Cupcakes

I worked from home today and in a mid-day fury, I created my own little batch of designer cupcakes. Now in New York, these babies go for $3 or $4 each, I'm thinking they have a big profit margin goin on there. Had a busy week and didn't have time for baking until today so Nicole gets her birthday cake a little late but I put a lot of effort into it, so that counts for something even if it's a day late. The boys wanted to eat them when they got home from school, but I was able to hold them off by letting them play Lego Star wars on the Wii. They will be back up with greedy little hands when they hear mama come home.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom said...

Wow, I'm impressed. The word will get out and everybody will want some of those. They look yummy!

Anonymous said...

CAN YOU TEACH MY HUBBY THAT TRICK?!
JUJU

Anonymous said...

Somebody wants to get laid...I'm just saying....