Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sunrise over the Wasatch

I was up early this morning participated in three 2 hour board committee meetings here in Salt Lake City. They all went really well and my parts went extremely well from the feedback I recieved. The room here at the Grand American hotel is quite nice and has a great view of the mountains to the east. Somewhere over in that direction is Alta, Park City and a bunch of ski resorts with a ton of snow. I checked out the Alta web site and they still have a 106 inches from a total of 450 inches that fell this season. That's a lot of snow. I still have a bunch of days here but it's good to get 4 meetings behind me, including my personal big one that happened on Wednesday.

Got out tonight with some folks from work tonight and watched some basketball. The Bears and Gophers are no more in the NCAA tournament. It was fun to see them in for 20 seconds or so. Time for bed and a day closer to seeing Nicole and the boys.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great picture

Nikaboli said...

We miss you and we're glad you're one day closer to getting back to us!