Tuesday, March 03, 2009

8 Years

Back to DC today on the 2pm shuttle. Arrived a little early and got home as the kids got back from school and started playing in the snow. It was nice to have all the white stuff here and up in NYC and while it was a little chilly walking around the Village this moring, it was nice to have at least one good snow this winter. It snowed every day during our wedding weekend at Squaw Valley in Tahoe eight years ago. That was one of the reasons I suggested the spot. I just love the white stuff. Something you learn as a child in Minnesota I suppose.

Had a nice little dinner at home with Linda, Gil and the boys tonight and a chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting, another wedding throwback. Eight years have flown by fast and I'm looking forward to the next eight. Little pink houses and all that stuff. I put some pictures of the last few days up on Flickr.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Congratulations are in order :)
-David

Anonymous said...

Tell Nanook I pushed the buy button on my airline ticket and went skiing in Alta.
Nice photo(s)
juju